Sunday, February 12, 2006

Update and Oh My Goodness!

Just a note to let you know that the eyes are doing well. Stabilizing (healing) for the next month so posts will be scarce, I'm afraid, and then we're on our way!!!!



I want to thank all of you for your amazing notes and emails and good wishes and prayers. I can't tell you how grateful I am, and I have to add that the doc is shocked at how fast I'm healing.



Smiling, I told him I wasn't surprised at all. When you have such a wonderful group of people around the world wishing you well and offering their prayers, sending you healing light, well, it definitely makes a difference. I'm living proof!



Thank you all so very much. There just aren't enough words for your outpouring of support.



Blessings,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment