Thursday, September 28, 2006

New Release, New Computer

New Release, New Computer

Warning: this is a no-edit zone...

Sorry to be a scapegrace this week, but a jewel of a human being decided I was too serene so he highjacked my router and played around a little with my computer, corrupting a ton of stuff.

After four days of working at getting it to be anything close to normal again, I gave up. Totally essential due to the "fun."

Fortunately (for me) my darling husband just got himself a new iMac, and he was gracious enough to
let me borrow it until I can get my issues resolved.

Two points: Where I've been and why I'll be a scapegrace for a bit longer. I am trying to respond to all emails as quickly as I can.

There are two new radio shows for anyone interested. Just released:

1. Everyday Woman and the topic is Inspiration.
2. Write Right and the topic is on the closing of the Bombshell line.

Either can be reached through the where to listen to the shows on www.everydaywomanradio.com or through the iWRN Radio Network at www.iwrnradio.com site.

Until next time, I leave with two thoughts:

First, may the jewel receive better than given at having his/her schedule wrecked and property trashed and

Secondly, I wish you all many, many

Blessings,

Vicki

Vicki Hinze
www.vickihinze.com
www.everydaywomanradio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment