Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Writing Books/Articles on Kindle
























My assistant Cheryl has been working to fill your requests of putting my writing books and articles up on Kindle.  She still has a lot to do, but she's gotten a good bit done on this project (see photo above).

You can read excerpts on the ebooks page on my website at: www.vickihinze.com, or read them on the Kindle site by clicking HERE.  (Note that there are two pages.)

When the next batch are up, I'll post a note to let you know.

As always, I hope the information is of use to you, and wish you every success in your writing.

Blessings,

Vicki

scene, structure, conflict, narrative, novel elements, fictional dream, writing and staying sane, one way to write a novel, mistakes we make, writing in the fast lane


 

No comments:

Post a Comment