Friday, June 16, 2006

MISSING CHILD ALERT!!!!

WARNING: THIS IS A NO-EDIT ZONE...

I'm passing along this message from fellow writer, Marjorie Jones. Her child is missing and she needs the help of everyone possible. Please, pause a moment and if you can help her, do. We all know that a missing child is every mother's greatest fear....

The message from Marjorie follows: (posted with full permission)

This is NO hoax... this is MY daughter. Many of you know me and the lists I've sent this to are the only one's I could think of. I am on my way to the sheriff's office so they can disect my computer and maybe crack her yahoo codes and see who she's been chatting with and such.

MY DAUGHTER IS MISSING

http://www.marjoriejones.com/staci/missingx.html

PLEASE FORWARD TO THIS TO ANYONE YOU CAN! OTHER LISTS, FRIENDS, FAMILY. SHE'S BEEN GONE FOR MORE THAN 12 HOURS AND SHE COULD BE IN DANGER! PLEASE PASS THIS ON!

Marjorie

Vicki Hinze

www.vickihinze.com

No comments:

Post a Comment