Tuesday, October 03, 2006

MOST EFFECTIVE PROMOTION

Warning: this is a no-edit zone...

I was asked today to review all the promotions I've done and to name the one I felt had been most effective.

I did, and hands down the best thing was a DVD. On it were two interviews, targetinng different groups, and a book short (trailer).

As well as having the video streams on my website, I had 1,000 DVDs that were all masters, so they'd run on 99% of all computers. They were terrific for events, mailings--you name it.

Writers-in-Motion did the one on BODY Double, and they did a terrific job.

Here's a URL to the book short:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4nUtjAXT4E

It wasn't the most or least expensive campaign I've done. But it was hands-down the most effective.

Blessings,

Vicki

Vicki Hinze
www.vickihinze.com

No comments:

Post a Comment